Friday, April 30, 2010

Step #2: Plan your message

It is unconscionable for anyone, but especially for elected officials, to pander to any group that claims a right to violate the laws of the United States.

- It is most important to focus on contacting the elected "representatives" of the American People to register your disappointment with their choices.

-- When calling the elected officials ensure you tell them you plan on boycotting all companies based in their area...(for instance, Wells Fargo is based in San Francisco.)

-- Also, explain to them you will the spend money in Arizona that you would have spent on the products produced by the companies in their jurisdiction.

- When contacting companies, tell them you will boycott them until they or their city government publicly and loudly announces they have ceased boycotting Arizona.


Step #3 lists those who have decided to side with law-breaking over the State of Arizona, and how you may contact them.

2 comments:

  1. I called Mayor Gavin Newsom's office in San Francisco. I spoke with his assistant who promised to pass along my comments to him. She was very pleasant and listened to everything I had to say. I told her that I've always wanted to visit San Francisco but now I never will unless the mayor renounces his boycott. She told me that she has been getting hundreds of calls just like mine. Tried calling the mayor of Los Angeles but the wrong number is listed on this website. L.A. recently added a new zip code so maybe that is the problem. Does anybody have the right number?

    ReplyDelete